Publication date: 8 October 2021
- Name: Axel Segebrecht
- Address: 19 Simpson Road, Milton Keynes, MK2 2DE, UK
- Phone Number: +44 (0)7794 132161 (Whatsapp and Signal enabled)
- E-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information I collect
I currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Information disclosed through your message to me (for example, issues you like me to raise or follow up on your behalf with the council in my role as town councillor)
How I get the personal information and why I have it
Most of the personal information I process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- General enquiries
- Enquiries relating to my role as town councillor
- Comments on posts
I use the information that you have given me in order to respond to your enquiry and or reply to your comment.
I may share this information with ‘be braver Ltd’, a company I own and operate depending on the nature of your enquiry. I never share or sell your information with third parties unless required to do so under UK law or by the nature of your enquiry. For example, if you ask me to follow up on an issue raised with the council, I may share it with the council unless you tell me not to.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me using the contact details on this website
- (b) I have a contractual obligation.
- (c) I have a legal obligation.
- (d) I have a vital interest.
- (e) I need it to perform a public task.
- (f) I have a legitimate interest.
How I store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on my website using the WordPress content management system. It is not accessible by third parties. Any information submitted, besides a user password if you registered with this website, is not stored in an encrypted form.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at the address and or email showed at the top of this page if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me using the contact information provided at the top of this page.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
This policy is based on the ICO (UK) guidance and template (https://www.ico.org.uk)