Archive for the ‘Portfolio’ Category
Just a quick heads-up that I have put live version 6.0 of Lydia Baylis’s official website, ready for December 2011! Let me know what you think of the new blog-focused web design and be sure to give the mobile version a spin too (especially on iPhone and iPad). Looking forward to hearing your comments.
We joined the British Relentless Freeze Festival 2011 atheletes at Milton Keynes SNO!zone to share in their warmup to the Festival. Featuring Jenny Jones, Dom Harrington, James Webb, George Walton, Joe Hides, Billy Morgan and Scott Penman
The video I recorded of Toy Horses live performance at the Monto Water Rats theatre in London on 2 November 2010 is now available on Vimeo (and soon on YouTube) in beautiful HD (720p25). Despite the horrible (low) lighting and extreme sound environment, I think these videos will get across Toy Horses musical performance rather nicely. But please, judge for yourself
- Client: The Amorphous Androgynous / FSOL
- Website: www.amorphousandrogynous.com
- Online Profiles: Twitter, MySpace, Facebook
- Type: Web Design, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook Profiles
- Brief: Create a new design for The Amorphous Androgynous webpage, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace profiles; to coincide with their latest release “A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind Vol. 3″. Also create relevant artwork for online promotion (eg. banner ads).